Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

Oh boy, do I ever need a vacation!  I only have TWO WEEKS left before my thesis defense and things are not moving along as smoothly as I had hoped...I guess they call that life and to deal with it!  I am more than just a little nervous about this if you haven't noticed from my last 89 posts about being stressed out.  I promise to be more upbeat here in a week or two!

Anyway, I am looking forward to celebrating Sissyteef's birthday this weekend at a local Chinese food restaurant called the Mandarin.  It's apparently world-famous!  Today marks an exciting shift for her as she moves away from one job and towards another adventure!  Hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend!

~ Getting a short hair itch...!

~ Mental vacation to any of these beaches.

~ These kind of things make me ever so sad I'm gluten free...

~ Would you drink a cocktail with a marshmallow?  I would!

~ How fun!

~ Oh, to be a farmer in Scotland sounds so amazing sometimes!

~ Annnnd you're welcome.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...