Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

Let's just talk about my outfit first to get THAT out of the way.  

Shug and I were invited to the annual Salt Lake Magazine Dining Awards on Tuesday evening.  Shug was going to help run the awards and my job was to drink champagne.  I had about seven minutes to get ready after I rushed home from a crazy clinic day.  Let me tell you something about putting a cute outfit together: it takes some thought. 

It is very clear that I did not have much thought to give to my belly-shirt-witchy-woman-poncho-disaster.  It's ok.  Really, it is.  But when bumped up against the likes of Supermodel, Ciel, and Capricieux, I look a little cray.

Sartorial choices aside, we had a fabulous evening!  It was filled with good conversation with some of our best friends.  It was so fun to have this experience with them!  We also have a list of restaurants to try in Salt Lake City this weekend!  Hope you have a good one...I'm getting to be less of a lump/grump now that I can feel spring just around the corner!

The Salt Lake Magazine Dining Awards 2013 winners
 
Mayyyybe going to attempt to knit one of these.

I know smoking is bad, but I am dying over these bobbies.

The new Emerson Fry comes out on February 25!  Can't wait!

So ridiculous.  And perfect in a weird way.

Should have styled my sweater like this!

Important read for all women.

xo.


1 comment:

  1. Knit me one too!

    Def not ridiculous :) I need me one of those ... swans.

    I like that sweater. I want one.

    and you looked cute. Not cray cray ... the girls hair next to you is looking a bit wild, but not you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...