Friday, December 2, 2011

Studytime!

Goldteef seems to be getting quieter and quieter these days.  I am blaming my insane-o school schedule and the fact that finals are right around the corner.  (Eeep!)  The next two weeks are going to be totally cray-cray for me, so I'll have to check in after all my studying and finals are taken and papers turned in.  I hope you all get to enjoy the holiday season and take a few minutes to do something you love (I really like to watch the old Rudolph and Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!).

See you in a couple of weeks!  Wish me luck and super-extra brain cells!
(And if you really want to keep tabs on the exciting life of a grad student, you can always check out my tweets and Instagram!)

P. to the S.!  It's Mummateef's birthday today!  I hope she has a great one!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...