Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

Hello, remember me?  It's really been forever since I've even had two spare minutes to rub together lately!  I miss Goldteef!  I miss having time to read all the beautiful and inspiring things about friends near and far.  But, honestly, I miss fake shopping.  Fake shopping?  Oh, you know what that is!  It's where you go to sites that are forever outside of your price range (I'm looking at you, EmersonMade!) and you fill up your cart with lovely things you wish you could purchase but never would.  It's also shopping for events that are very unlikely to happen in the near future (I'm not really planning on running down the steps of the Louvre anytime soon, but I DO have the dress for it;).)  Well, since I'm here for a sec, I'd thought I'd post some lovelies for your weekend!

~ A good thing to remember.

~ Red pants, I can't quit you!

~ Need to read this.  Now.

~ Those cray-cray Olsens are doing something right!


~ Happy feet.

~ Already thinking about the holidays!

I hope you have a warm and restful weekend!
xo.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for the feature on the gift tags! cute cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...