Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Love and Lovelies

Whelp, my fall break wasn't much of a break!  I am really thankful for the break in my classes though to *kind of* catch up a little!  I also had a really fun day, totally homework-free, that I got to spend with Mumma and SissyTeef this week!  That made all the other not-so-break-days ok;)!

I hope you have a lovely fall weekend!  Are the colors changing where you are?

~ A perfect list for how to truly love your body.

~ I could live in this showroom!

~ Love her tattoos with a classic LBD.

~ Need these!

~ LOVE Coco Rocha.

~ What a cool bachelor pad.

~ ALL about this!

Enjoy your weekend!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...