Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

Whoa!  I have been completely crazy-busy this week with school...and only school.  This is a big change for me since, in the past, I've been able to balance my education with working and even a little bit of playing.  I am discovering that this program is pretty much a full-time job, with copious amounts of overtime.  I have been more humbled (and a little freaked out!) by the intelligent people I am constantly surrounded by!  From my classmates to my instructors, I have to keep pinching myself!  I really feel so lucky and so challenged with my new direction.  And did I mention I'm a little freaked out, too;)?

Here's some loveliness for your holiday weekend!

~  What to wear in a 100 years in a 100 seconds.

~  I'm a Samoas-4-Lyfe kinda gal.

YES.

~  I love me some bobby pins.

~  Love her jewelry and hair!

~  Whoa.  I really needed this tutorial!

~  Holy.  Hell.  NEED.

Have a sunny holiday weekend!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...