Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Beauty Goodies

It's been pretty warm here in Utah and I've found a few favorite makeup pieces that still make a gal look polished without layers of makeup!  I am always "glowing" (read: a sweaty Betty) for most of the warmer months, so tons of makeup just melts off my face as soon as I step out of the a/c!  These are all great options for the heat!
This Soft Matte Lip Cream from NYX is the BOMB.
It's totally build-able and gives this velvety color pop to your lips.
Add mascara and you're good to go!
Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip and Cheek Stain is the holy grail of a natural-looking flush!
It really stays put all day long and gives a soft color to your lips and cheeks.
SO. PRETTY.
 
Laura Geller Bronze-n-Brighten is a great way to add some "sun" to your face.
I like to sweep it on after I put on my sunglasses.  It sounds crazy, but adding bronzer to your temples, above your eyebrows, and just underneath your cheekbones makes you look like you have a natural tan!  Try it, it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...