Friday, August 19, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies

Yaaaaaaaaawn!  This week has worn me OUT.  Tying up loose ends at the final days at my job, checking things off my list of things that need to be completed for school, AND remodeling our kitchen has made for a crazy week.  I have a serious date with a nap on Sunday afternoon...Oh man, I'm gonna nap so right!  Do you have any fun plans for your weekend?

Here's some lovelies:

~ I could LIVE in this tumblr is it were possible!

~ Oddly beautiful.

~ Imma bake you and eat you!

~ LOVING her style right now.

~ What a great idea!

~ YES to everything happening in this outfit.

~ This looks SO good.

Have a restful weekend!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...