Thursday, August 18, 2011

Home Stretch

Whew!  My last week of work couldn't have been busier!  In the craziness of finishing up with my clients at work, Shug and I decided we wanted to get our kitchen remodel finished before school started...YEAH. 

Maybe not the best decision in the world, but our entire kitchen is sitting in a pile in our backyard now, so we don't have a choice but to continue!  The remodel noise has done a number on the poor pups, too!  Ruby went to stay in the fresh mountain air with Grandma and Grandpa 'Teef while Tucker gets a daily trip to doggy daycare.  I bet Rubes won't want to come back to stinky ol' SLC after a weekend running around in the hills!

Wish us luck...I have my fingers crossed that we will be finished with the big stuff by Monday...cause that's back to school time!  Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...