Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dressing Up....AT WORK?!???!

I have always had jobs where dressing up was the LAST thing on anyone's mind.  Does a fancy skirt really make a better latte?  Do perfectly tailored slacks really assist in testing blood for certain diseases?  Do your clients even care that you have J.Crew on (and styled just so) from head to toe?

No.
In my new path, dressing up is apparently imperative.  I grumbled at the thought of stuffy office attire, but leave it to EmersonMade to raise me up when I was wrong!  And I was so, so wrong.  I love pretty much every piece of their fall line!
*SWOON*

1 comment:

  1. I actually love dressing up for work. I've been so proud of myself for putting such great outfits together for my new job. *pats back*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...