Monday, August 29, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

My first week of book-learnin' has been amazing!  And by amazing I mean all-encompassing of my free time!  I love Goldteef and it has become a little place for me to check in with my family and friends, but I will have to give the 'Teef a little less of my attention during this new school adventure!

Don't worry!  Goldteef will still have regular updates and lovies...but I think I can only eek out three to four posts a week with this heavy duty brain workout I'm involved in.  I also want to work on creating more quality posts as opposed to just quantity, ya know?  I knew you'd understand!  Now back to the books!  xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...