Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And We're Back...

Oh, man.  In my haste to get out of town, I completely spaced about posting!  My bad!  I can tell you that Shug and I had such a nice relaxing getaway!  While the weather didn't really cooperate with our plans of spending hours and hours by the pool (it was stormy almost the whole time!), we did get a couple of hours of sunshine towards the end of our stay!  I think my skin was happier with that arrangement anyway!

I'll have to tell you more about the hoity-toity place we stayed at, too.  Not gonna lie, it made me thankful for the great service I've gotten at tiny hostels and family-owned hotels...More on that later!  I've got some unpacking and readjusting to real life to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...