Friday, July 22, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies

SO glad it's the weekend finally!  Instead of boring you with more mopey work talk, let's talk about the Fleet Foxes show we're going to tonight at Red Butte Gardens!  We have a whole crowd of good friends coming with us, so it really will be an amazing time, even if the band doesn't show up.  I'm home stretchin' it with the ol' job and every day I feel a little more weight lifted off my shoulders.  I'm not on call this weekend, either, so I am just excited to get to have a little time with Shug!  I kinda miss my husband, sometimes.

Here's to a long, lovely weekend, wherever you are!

If you can, enjoy some of your free time looking at the sky this weekend,
I can't remember the last time I looked UP.
xo.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...