Friday, July 1, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies

This long weekend couldn't have come a minute too soon.  While my week has been pretty lousy, the silver lining has been the almost constant affirmation that I have made a good decision by deciding to go back to school.  I know it will be another crazy two years, but it will enable me to provide for myself, Shug, and my puppies.  And do what I love!

I feel really lucky to live in a country where, as a woman,  I am free to make the choices I do.  I am grateful to be an American and am hopeful for the change that needs to happen to make this country all it can be.  I hope you have a lovely long weekend with those you love!

~ YES.

~ Mmmmmm.  Making this!

~ Secrets to an amazing cat eye.

~ LOOOOOOVE this entire blog!

~ Could rock this look all summer.

~ Wish this wasn't sold out!

~ How do I get here?

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on going back to school! Inspiring! Happy 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...