Thursday, June 23, 2011

Variations on Perfection

If you follow this blog, you know I've had a hankering for some Isabel Marant Dicker Boots since returning from Paris.  They are endlessly wearable, comfortable, and chic.  Perfection, really, except for the price tag, of course.

I was able to find some dreamy copy-cats from Anthropologie a few months ago and really do get to wear them everywhere!  I thought that the style of these ankle boots couldn't get any better...until I found these.  Zippers AND fringe?!?  These are part of my DNA, people.
But of course I wasn't about to spend THAT much on the booties of my dreams.  That's why you can get them here, on sale.  I won't be mad if you pick these up, too, they really are the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...