Tuesday, May 31, 2011

State Pride

Whenever I'm traveling and I tell people where I'm from they either ask, 
"Where's Utah?" or "Are you Mormon?"

I am proud to say I'm from Utah, even if I don't ascribe to the state's predominant faith.
Utah has actually gotten leaps and bounds more diverse from the time I moved here when I was just a little girl.  I have such a love for this beautiful and weird state!

Here are some cute littles that show my crush on Utah!

The seagull and sego lily are our state bird and flower.
This "state on a stick" painting is kinda interesting!
This Utah pillow is cute!
This has to be my favorite!  I have this print in our room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...