Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Retail Therapy

There is nothing like finding a treasure to perk up your day.  I was having a bit of a pity party for myself yesterday, when I was admonished at work during a meeting in front the entire staff.  I am all for constructive criticism, but taking petty shots at a coworker and her skills in front of an audience is less than unprofessional, it's just plain mean.  I also had worked allllll weekend and have been feeling about as burnt out as a black piece of toast!  Needless to say, I needed a break.

I skipped out of work a little early yesterday to hit up my favorite place to find great labels at a discounted rate: Nordstrom Rack!  After about half an hour I found these lovely Elizabeth and James suede booties...for $60!

  I KNOW!  They are buttery soft suede and I can see myself wearing these with everything from skirts to shorts this summer!  I also can see myself kicking some shins with these on, too;).  *Ahem* No shins in particular...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...