Friday, May 6, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies

I'm in for a long on-call weekend, but I managed to get my fun in last night!  I went over to some dear friends' house with Supermodel and BBF to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!  It was a wonderful evening filled with some of the BEST guacamole I've ever tasted and hilarious conversation.  I feel so lucky I get to have these people in my life!

Here's some loveliness and laughs for your weekend:
~ I'm going to try this recipe this weekend!
~ David Lynch is insane. And I like it.
~ Easy to make and better to give!
~ This maxi dress looks perfect for short girls like me!
~ Love this tutorial!  SO pretty!
~ Good thing I'm already married, or BHLDN would own my soul!

Have a lovely weekend!
xo.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...