Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

Holy-moly it's been raining like crazy for the past few days here!  It doesn't seem like it will be letting up anytime soon, so I will have to find some fun things to do indoors to pass the time over the weekend...I'm not too worried, since I am reading a crazy-good book right now!  Here is some loveliness for your weekend:
  • So.  Adorable.
  • Still getting my head around pleats, too.
  • Lovely gender re-imagining of historic photos.
  • Learn some beautiful-sounding new words.
  • Some cool camera gadgets.  I especially like the camera straps!
  • It pains me to say this, but Kiki wins.
  • My DREAM.  No, my purpose.
Have a lovely and restful weekend!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...