Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you wear a little green today, I HATE getting pinched!  
Especially from obnoxious coworkers.

This is the first St. Patty's Day that I can actually say 
I have had a little taste of the luck o' the Irish!
(And a taste of corned beef and cabbage!)

Shug and I were so lucky to have traveled to this beautiful country in September.
The greenery and rolling hills looked more like paintings than "real life."
Everything truly looked like a set of a movie!

We also enjoyed the company we were able to travel with!
Shug and I felt so lucky to have traveled to such an amazing place!
 Our last evening in Ireland, Shug and I enjoyed a pint of Carlsberg and a glass of wine in the pub connected to the B&B where we stayed.  The large windows looked out over the ocean and the gusts of wind rolling off the water shook the panes in their sills.  We talked about returning to Ireland, even though we hadn't even left yet.  It was the most surreal experience and if you ever have the chance, go to this charmed and lovely place!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...