Monday, March 21, 2011

Happiest

I had a birthday.  And it was so much fun!  

Even though I was crazy-busy with work stuff most of the weekend, I was able to spend a little time with some of my favorite people on the planet.  People that I am sure make me a little better of person each time I get to: listen to their opinions, watch them follow their own ethos, and watch them set their plans in motion, big and small.

I was spoiled rotten this birthday, but I feel most spoiled by the amazing influences I have in my life.  My parents and my sister being the people I STILL can't figure out how I lucked out so I get to have them as a part of my life.  My dear, dear friends, who are some of the most amazing and inspiring individuals I've ever had the luck to meet, support and challenge me.  And my husband, my sweet, strong, ridiculously creative husband...I am still reeling from the fact that I, ME, get to have him as my partner in crime.  I tell you, none of this makes sense to me, but you can be sure I thank my lucky stars for these people daily!

Oh!  And I got gluten free red velvet cupcakes, too!  
It really was a happy, happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

    It sounds like you had an awesome birthday! And you lucked out with the gluten free red velvet cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...