Friday, March 25, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor

It was a sad week to say goodbye to Elizabeth Taylor.

She has played so many amazing characters, 
one of my favorites being Martha in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

While that role was indeed "meatier" than Elizabeth's role in Cleopatra, I think I'll always remember her as the Queen of the Nile!  Her style and attitude may have been inspired by Cleopatra, but I can't help but think this is pure Elizabeth.  The eyeliner!  The bangs!  The color!  Perfection.

Do yourself a favor and watch this movie, you will be amazed at the artistic direction.  If you want extra credit, check out Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, too!  It's amazing to think these movies were filmed just three years apart.  It really speaks to Elizabeth's talent and commitment to her roles.

I hope you have a great weekend!
xo.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...