Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Baby, Forget the Sable...

When I grow up and finally get my elusive Master's degree, I'm going to treat myself to a "grown-up" bag.  I'm thinking a classic piece that will look good on my arm now and in 50 years.  I'm certain these "grown up" bags' longevity is reflected in the price, because cost per wear divided by 5 decades takes the pain out of that sticker shock!

This Alexa Mulberry Bag would fit the bill nicely.

I hope you have a great weekend!  It's the last weekend to get all your holiday lists checked off!  Good luck! xo.

1 comment:

  1. "cost per wear divided by 5 decades takes the pain out of that sticker shock!" --- soooo true!!!!!

    Those grown up bags are pricey, but very fashion forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...