Monday, November 15, 2010

This is even more serious in the best way possible...

A few days ago, I was already searching for the perfect ankle boot for fall and winter.  Needless to say, I'd found it, but it was also a shoe by Isabel Marant with the price tag to prove it.  I scoured the internet for knock-offs that wouldn't break the bank, but I could only pairs that hovered around $200.

Friday afternoon, I had a couple hours to kill, so I went to Nordstrom Rack to see of I could find a cute top or something with the $25 gift card I'd won at work a few weeks before.  Of course I had to go check out their shoe section, just in case, you know?

I stumbled across these beauties.  I knew before even looking at the price tag they would be spendy.  I decided to try them on JUST to see if they'd fit and then I'd see how much they were. 

They fit!  They were even cuter on...I started to prepare myself for putting them back on the rack.  I sat down and removed the boots and turned them over to how much I couldn't afford them.  They were marked at $75.

WHAT?!?!?  I turned them over again and looked at the price tag and it STILL said $75.

Needless to say, the boots came home with me.  I feel like I won the lottery or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...