Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guilty, Guilty, GUILTY Pleasure: I can't even bring myself to type it...

I can barely bring myself to put a picture of it in this post, but let me explain how I got here...

I loooove Netflix.  95% of the time they are impeccable in their service and their shipping.  But rarely, not often at all, a rogue DVD finds its way to my mailbox.  Once, when I was expecting Les Carabiniers, I received The Phantom of the Opera in its sleeve!  LETDOWN!  Plus, it was a Friday so I was movie-less because of this stupid musical in sheep's clothing.

Yesterday, an unsolicited DVD made it to my mailbox.  We already have our three DVDs we can check out simultaneously, two of which are some dark Criterion Collection stuff Shug won't have anything to do with, and some godawful Canadian sitcom Shug ordered.  If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a total movie snob.  THE snobbiest.  If it's not in subtitles or completely obtuse or crazy, I won't like the movie, and I make sure to chastise anyone who does like stupid crap like High School Musical.  No way, no how would I EVER like crappy crap like that.

Ahem.  Until little rogue DVD found its way into my DVD player and

I FELL IN LOVE WITH ZAC 'WITHOUT THE "K"' EFRON.

I typed that. I really did.

Stupid, stupid me decided to watch 17 Again.  Why?!?!?!  Why would I do such a thing?  Netflix MADE me do it.  I swear.  It was a dumb movie about abstinence and family values, but my cognitive thinking brain didn't care...Um, because What'shisface was in every stupid. schmaltzy scene.

And let me tell you about Zac "With the Justin Bieber Hairdo" Efron.  
That kid is COUGAR BAIT.

I.
Am.
So.
Gross.


2 comments:

  1. Gah- my husband and I always watch 17 Again when it's on, but we never talk about it, like if we don't talk about it, it's some kind of secret or it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hysterical. Is it possible to "like" every sentence of this hysterical post? If so, I officially "like" each and every sentence.

    and my friend Raleigh agrees with you. The end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...