Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Christmas in September!


Do you remember Santino Rice from the second season of Project Runway?

He was kinda the "villain," but I loooooved him.
His impression of Tim Gunn is DEAD ON.

Anyway, I don't have cable, so I've been a season behind the fun with Project Runway,
but I found out that Santino (and Austin Scarlett, who I love almost as much)
are featured on a new show!!!

follows the friends around the country to make gowns for special events 
in "normal" American women's lives.

The great thing about this show is that it's not condescending
or trying to change these women.  It just wants to help her 
celebrate a special time in her life.  Santino and Austin truly
want to do the best for their clients, and it shows in their work.


1 comment:

  1. love santino - man diva. i haven't been able to watch the show over here! jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...