Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolution Smesolution


My New Year's resolutions are non-existent this year...

And that's really ok with me. Every year I come up with some goal that I am certain to toss by the wayside by the 'teens of February. By March I have browbeaten myself to a point of promising to start resolutions anew, only to fail by summertime.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

This new year is going to be celebrated with a list of aspirations:
~Try to sleep at least 7 hours a night
~Tell Shug how much I love him every day
~Volunteer my time again
~Read a few books I love and don't have to study
~Write more
~Forgive myself more
~Become more acquainted with gratitude
~ Give Ruby more kisses

Are you making New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. love it!

    I feel the exact same way...I rarely get anything on my list accomplished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...