Thursday, October 22, 2009

NieNie on Oprah...


This isn't the first time I've posted about NieNie...and it probably won't be the last!

Around two weeks ago Stephanie Nielson, from the NieNie Dialogues fame, was a guest on Oprah. Since my school schedule is directly antagonistic to my Oprah consumption, I missed the show and there is a veritable interweb-wasteland of Oprah show clips, but, alas, not the show in it's entirety.

The few snippets I was able to view drew me to tears. This woman, this lovely, imaginative, devout, super-mom was struggling with her injuries sustained in a plane crash a little over a year ago. Her gratitude and outlook for the good things in her life left me feeling like a spoiled, ungrateful brat.

She is an amazing woman and her strength is unparalleled. So read her blog lots and click on it tons, because in the smallest, teesiest way, I feel like I'm helping her and her family through this difficult time.



Oh, and if anyone TiVo'ed this email me STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...