Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...








Shug's mom and I went flower shopping for the "Big Day" yesterday.
I think because it's now deemed the "Big Day" instead of the "Let's-Just-Have-a-Good-Time-and-Not-Worry-About-the-Details-Day"
is the reason I had a panic attack when asked how many tables we would be seating.
Yes, I broke into a cold sweat and immediately suffered from vertigo when asked this simple question...I also forgot about my place in the space-time continuum and got a parking ticket for letting the meter run dry...
And, to be honest, I STILL don't know how many effing tables we're seating.
Gulp.

Images via OnceWed.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there! we had the most low key wedding i could muster and it was still stressful. love the flowers by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence! I think I'll lose my mind way before the wedding, so I'll be just fine:)!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. What a great idea for flowers. They would be pretty heavy though. Cute!

    Good luck picking your arrangements. I have 1 table to decorate. Hah! I can't wait to see yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...