Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guilty Pleasure #765: Zuriick Shoes







Today the Zuriick boys had a massive sample sale!
Shug has been needing a little pick-me-up, so, being the girl that I am
(and that being a girl who is obsessed with shoes),
I decided what better way to pick up my betrothed's spirit than six pairs of shoes.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh yes, I said SIX pairs of shoes.
And since I was there I picked up a few pairs of Zuriicks for my little feet, too!
The yellow pair is for Shug's wedding digs...so bright and awesome...
and the last minty refreshment is for moi...Cute, huh?
Oh.
And if you're in the SLC area, get some Zuriicks in your life!
The sample sale lasts Thursday (11-8) thru Saturday (12-4)
630 s. Stringfellow Court, 135 e. (Behind Decades!)

1 comment:

  1. holy six shoes batman!? i have huge feet and they don't do half sizes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...