Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm all over the place.

Insomnia, how well you and I have gotten to know each other! You are a pestering companion when I need blessed sleep the most. Read: When it's finals.

Not only do you keep me awake into the wee hours of the morning, but you enable me to surf the internets for wedding dresses I can't afford, much less decide on.

Thank you for your constant persistence. It's a real shame after we've danced all night together my eyeballs look like I've plucked them out and played a few rounds of craps with them. My skin resembles the Crypt Keeper's from Tales From the Crypt, after a long, slumber-less night. Thank you so much for that.

Here's to a relationship that will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...